The specialist in french green clay....
FOR HUMANS / ANIMALS / FAUNA AND FLORA
Like in every product we buy nowadays, the purity of it has to be a crucial element when it comes to choose.
This is why we have carefully selected these clays... Enjoy them !
OUR NEW LINE OF CLAY PRODUCTS IS HERE !
Some great new products , of an incredible quality..
For you and all your loved ones.. Dogs, cats, horses, plants etc..
OFFER OUR CLAY TO YOUR LOVED ONES AND HAVE US SHIP IT
DIRECTLY TO THEM ! MAKES A GREAT GIFT !
SIMPLY FILL THE SHIPPING ADDRESS WITH THEIR NAMES AS YOU ARE PLACING YOUR ORDER HERE AND ADD " GIFT "
AND YOUR PERSONALIZED MESSAGE TO THEM !
RAW CLAY : ( for internal and external use )
* Illite Ultra ventilated + ( also called UV + , super fine grind of 20 microns with 90 % of it inferior to 15 microns. The finest you'll find )
* Illite Superfine ( called Surfine in french )
* Illite Fine ( great for external use, poultices, baths, scratch, bruise, burn, cut, wound, sunburn etc.. )
* Montmorillonite ultra ventilated
* Montmorillonite Superfine ( called Surfine in French )
* Montmorillonite fine
* Montmorillonite Concassee : ( great for external use as well, poultices, scratch, bruise, burn, cut , wound, sunburn, great for plants etc.. )
* Kaolinite ultra ventilated
See details on all our products by CLICKING HERE
READY TO USE PASTE : ( External use )
If you want clay ready to apply topically , check out these wonderfuls products in our store.
* GREEN ILLITE 400 GR
* GREEN ILLITE 150 GR
* WHITE KAOLIN 150 GR
See details on all our products by CLICKING HERE
AND DON'T FORGET OUR UNIQUE SPRING WATER ! FANTASTIC WITH CLAY .
DON'T MISS IT ! READ ABOUT IT HERE !
If you have any questions, please
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
call us at ( 623 ) 640 - 1048
WE ARE PROUD TO SHARE THE FOLLOWING RECOGNITION ON BEHALF OF :
* ENVITA MEDICAL CENTERS OF AMERICA.
* HYPPOCRATES HEALTH INSTITUTE
* NOVA MEDICAL GROUP
* GOOD HEALTH SUPPLEMENTS
* Dr JANET HULL
French green clay is an important part of her detox program, as she knows clay so well. She also knows how to recognize a great clay and that the quality of this clay will make the difference for you.
CLICK HERE !
Janet Starr Hull has a very diverse background with academic degrees and experience in geology, international geography, environmental science, fitness training and nutrition. She is an OSHA Certified Environmental Hazardous Waste Emergency Response Specialist and Toxicologist, a former firefighter and college professor.
|ULTRA VENTILATED +|
The new Ultra ventilated + is here.. Even finer than before..
Note : Due to a gradual lack of standards from previous companies in the last few months and a constant research for the purest clay, I am very excited about introducing this new Illite that beats it all. It is a beauty !
Less green that the precedent (due to a very different terrain in Massif Central of France ) , this clay is absolutely gorgeous. The standards for processing it are great and it has been carefully analysed by the IRM. ( Microbiological Research Institute )
CLAY WATER : ( internal use )
Clay has been used for centuries for:
· Detoxification - clays help to free the digestive tract and liver of harmful toxins released by bacteria, parasites, fungi. It is the first remedy for food poisoning.
· Help remove heavy/radioactive metals out of the system. Very useful for smokers whose systems will contain excessive cadmium. Effective for other types of toxicity, including mercury.
· Heartburn, stomachache, gastritis, stomach ulcer, flatulence, colitis, functional colopathy, food poisoning, abdominal bloating, diarrhea. This clay has powerful antibacterial properties - It can eliminate a number of deadly bacteria from the system.
· It increase the body pH level, reducing acidity.
· Clay is very good at promoting regular bowel movement when used properly.
· Gingivitis, bad breath, stomatitis, dental abscess, mouth ulcer.
· Colds, rhinitis, pharyngitis, sinusitis, laryngitis, bronchitis.
· Acidosis, hepatic dysfunction, intoxication, parasitosis.
· They work effectively against fungi, namely candida - the most abundant fungus in our bodies which can lead to a number of illnesses if left untreated.
· Clay reportedly increase the T-cell count promoting immunity.
· Clay like Illite is ultra rich in minerals and trace elements and can be used as a mineral supplement in combination with plants extracts or herbal teas. Minerals present in clay include: aluminum, calcium, chromium, copper, iron, germanium, magnesium, manganese, phosphor, potassium, sulfur, selenium, silica, silicon and zinc.
Cosmetic aspect : Give yourself a beauty mask. Rejuvenate your skin and feel great about yourself.
Recommended use : 2 masks a week. Keep clay on your face for 10 minutes. Do not let it dry. Rinse your face and apply a great hydrating cream.
Clay baths: Fill your tub, and add about 3 to 4 tablespoons of ultra ventilated clay in your water. Allow yourself to stay in your bath for about 20 minutes. Do not add anything to water ( bubble soap etc..)
My plants and flowers: Give your plants and flowers all the benefits of clay and keep them healthy. Put a bit of clay at the base of your plants. Add a little water.
I use it on a daily basis, so there is always a little bit mixed and ready in a cup somewhere, either in my kitchen or in my barn, when I want to use it externally.
I like to make a little extra, so it is always ready for me when i need it.